Why Support Samaritan
For over forty years, and through three major recessions The Samaritan Counseling Centers (a 501(c) 3) non-profit has provided compassionate counseling to its clients. This holistic care is not precluded by one’s ability to pay. Your contributions make it possible for us to subsidize fees based upon family size and income. Our therapists, board members, and partners are as dedicated today to our mission as we were on our opening day. Our work cannot be done without your support. Please call or email us today with a pledge, donation or your questions. Your support is critical to the care of our local clients.
Please call us today 901-729-3900. Let’s discuss the ways that you can get involved…
- Make a contribution on-line
- Make a pledge or contribution by phone or mail
- Monthly credit card contributions of $25.00, $50.00, or $75.00 etc.
- Gifts of appreciated stocks:
- Gifts of IRA contributions (Qualified Charitable Donations – QCD’s)
- Estate planning gifts.